The most Frequently Asked Questions are answered below. If you have a common question that you believe would be helpful to include, please do not hesitate to Contact Us, we surely love to hear your suggestion(s). If you can't find your answer here, consequently we are always available to answer you and promise to reply within 18 hours maximum.
You receive the following with logo design (not Corporate Identity):
- The logo in multiple vector and raster formats (EPS/AI/CDR/PDF/PSD/JPG/TIFF/GIF)
- Logo Color Guide in RGB / CMYK / Pantone™
- More formats available upon request (CAD/DWG)
- A detailed rationale (logo purpose/meaning/description) in MS Word
- Sometimes a free gift such as business card design or sticker design
A raster image is made of up pixels, each has a different color, arranged to display an image. A raster image can be downscaled, but if you upscale it, it will become either blurry or pixelated.
A vector image is made up of paths with anchors that tells the path how it is shaped, fill color and border color. It can be scaled easily, and it will print without pixelation or become blued.
We are well known among our clients that we always deliver way ahead of time. In more than 90% of the cases we have delivered a day or two in advance of the scheduled delivery date. Meeting deadlines is one of the most sacred disciplines at web and media.
We accept bank transfers, cheques and cash.
Sorry, we do not accept credit cards online as we are not an online shopping service.